Throughout my year in this photography class I have been successful with a lot of things for instant; I think I was very successful when we made alien, social issue, personal quilts, the senior portfolio show invitations, and graduation invitations. Because them right there is what I put my hardest efforts on and tried too do my best to make it look good and that’s what I did.
The struggles I had been trying too get ideal so I can get to create a master piece. But when I got my ideals in my head, I got to work on my great work. I struggled because I had too get my ideals first because without no ideal what u going to do. I could improve on putting more thought into my work and they too get a different look, like see how it would look in a different way
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment