
In my social issue, you see me next to a barbeque grill that has a chain on it. Am swatting down looking like is it ever gone change. The title is “THE HOOD IS NOT THE SAME “.The colors is in black and white to make it pop out more and so more emotion. The photo also has a sense because the grill has a chain with a lock on it.
The meaning for this issue is because in my hood it’s not the same. People are scared to come out side and play because people don’t know how to act. The police want even let us walk around after 10 pm, we cant even have a barbeque with out gangs messing stuff up or police stopping us from doing what we want to do. So that’s why I pick this social issue. It effects me because I have to live threw this and I got family that get up and go to school early in the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment